Saturday, April 18, 2009

YOU PUT THAT IN YOUR OATMEAL?

















Is it just me or does apples and cinnamon in your oatmeal make you gag? Next time you want to go savory instead of sweet in the morning, try drizzling Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Sea Salt onto your oatmeal. Not only does the flavor of the olive oil hit home, but the texture of the sea salt makes it a little fancy. This works as deliciously with Cream of Wheat. I learned this basic from Rocco. He puts olive oil on everything, and lots of it. I think his car runs on olive oil. 

Cow Salt Lick: Fishes Eddy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there!

I come from an Italian family and let me tell you that Rocco is not the only one to put olive oil on EVERYTHING!

My father puts it on hamburgers and hot dogs instead of the usual ketchup, mustard, pickels... Whenever he cooks, we always joke that he's making olive oil and chicken, for example, because there is almost as much oil as meat!!