Thursday, November 26, 2009

WINTER GASTRONOMY SWAP - "Don't Be A Douche"

This will be my first time participating in a swap and I invite anyone who likes to shop for fun foodie stuff on a budget for someone you don't even know and then receive a surprise package of foodie goodies in the mail from that same someone whom you don't even know, to join in! Jen from The Gregarious Homebody is hosting the swap. Check out the rules, which include: "don't be a douche," and "keep your Santa shit to yourself." I am feeling this chica, except for the Santa part, I am not bitter about getting mounds of presents every year on Christmas.

If you want in on the swapping action, just comment on the post with your email so she can get the person with whom you are swapping in touch with you.

I am so pumped. I am going to get my goodies from the Greenpoint Food Market and
The New Amsterdam Market.

No comments: