Friday, July 31, 2009

BEAUTIFUL BLOG AWARD

    I am so honored to receive the Beautiful Blog Award from Coffee and Vanilla, which is itself a truly beautiful, well-written and often visited blog on my list.  According to the criteria the, "“Beautiful Blog” award is ... given to beautiful blogs, well designed blogs, blogs with amazing photographs, blogs that make you jealous when you visit them, blogs that inspire you, blogs that you wish were yours." How sweet! Now I will go ahead and pass this trophy onto a blog that I deem beautiful. How fun!
    Please check out the Coffee and Vanilla blog if it isn't already on your reader. Today she posted a sick 3 Minute Microwave Chocolate Cake. What?!?! I could SERIOUSLY go for one of those right now!

3 comments:

Jennie said...

Woohoo! Congrats Jen!

the table 10 supper club said...

congratulations! you deserve it!

Map of Hawaii said...

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!!