Wednesday, September 9, 2009

TARRAGON CARROTS


      I really just feel bad for my tarragon plants after I discovered how amazing it tastes. It was really full and blossoming, now it looks pathetic. It is its own fault for having such an amazing flavor. I remembered seeing a recipe in Grandma's tin for tarragon carrots so I figured I'd try them together. I think you can put this herb on anything. I roasted the carrots in brown sugar, salt, pepper, muchi curry, cayenne pepper, turmeric and olive oil. Then when I took them out of the oven I added the fresh tarragon. Sold!

2 comments:

Rocco Galatioto said...

What'swith this terragon nonesense.
It's oregano and rosemary. Now that's Sicilian.

Ashley said...

This sounds delicious. Did you add pecans in as well? It looks like it in the photo.