Tuesday, September 29, 2009

HUNGRY, HORNY, CHEAP?

    So I am sick and tired of hearing all the complaints, "there's nothing to do, there's no good guys (or girls) out there, its too expensive to do that." Cry me a river! First of all, on the right hand column of this blog I have listed the "Eating Schedule," all open invitation events, so now you can't say I don't invite you to anything. 
   And specifically for everyone who is bitching, I personally am letting you know about The First Brooklyn Meat-Up. Brought to you by FIPPSBrooklyn Based and Brokelyn, it is dubbed the "the most hilarious singles party ever ... an evening of tongue and cheek fun designed to make you drop your... inhibitions." What had me at hello was they'll be "serving jello shots and $2 Busch beers from 7-8pm and then the Busch will be $3 for the rest of the night (wink, wink). SOLD! Plus there's all these fun prizes and a photo booth! Where is the meat? There will be grass-fed burgers being flipped by La Cense Burger Truck. All this $10 and if you bring a dude, FREE for you!

Details:
When: Wednesday, Sept. 30th, 7-11pm
Where: The Belle House, 149 7th St, Brooklyn
Price: $10

No comments: