Tuesday, May 26, 2009

JENNIE OF SASSY SWEET TREATS' PUMPKIN CREAM CHEESE ROLL CAKE

    My friend Jennie, the cookie genius who runs the best cookie company ever Sassy Sweet Treats sent me the message below in response to the jelly roll cake. Look how talented of a cake roller she is. She is even more talented at making amazing cookies. Check out her website and make someone's day by ordering some. Sassy Sweet Treats is my go-to Thank You Card when someone does something nice for me. I raved about her cookies so much to my friend Erik that he is always trying to figure out what nice things he can do for me to get a surprise of Sassy Sweet Treats cookies in the mail! He actually offered to come over and do my laundry! Very soon Jennie and I will be getting together to do some cooking and cookie-eating, which I will blog about so stay tuned.

Doesn't this look so good...
Jennie's message:
"I've attempted one rolled dessert in my life - last thanksgiving.  I saw it on the back of a can of Libby's Pumpkin and had to try it! I attached the pic I took of it! Here's the recipe! If you like cream cheese frosting and a delicious pumpkin cake....try this!! :)"

Thanks Jennie!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

Thanks for the shout out, Jen! :)